This session of the radio show shares the third and final Public Hearing held to gather input on the Town of Franklin Open Space & Recreation Plan (OSRP).
The hearing covered some of the details around the process:
- The draft has been issued for comment
- Comments are open through July 12
- Additional detail on the survey results are being formatted to add to the draft. This won't change the goals or objectives, just provide the additional supporting evidence for such.
The conversation runs about 70 minutes. Let’s listen to the OSRP Public Hearing #3
Conservation page -> https://www.franklinma.gov/conservation
The draft plan can be found online -> https://www.franklinma.gov/system/files/uploads/2023_osrp_draft_for_comment_0.pdf
Comments on the plan can be submitted ->
The summary of the plan -> https://www.franklinmatters.org/2023/06/2023-open-space-recreation-plan-summary.html
The goals & objectives -> https://www.franklinmatters.org/2023/06/2023-open-space-and-recreation-plan.html
The public hearing video is available for replay -> https://www.youtube.com/live/wbA8tRvhO6M
My notes captured via Twitter and found in one PDF ->
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"