This session of the radio show shares my "Talk Franklin" session with Town Administrator Jamie Hellen. We had our conversation in the Municipal Building on Thursday, August 24, 2023.
Topics for this session
- Notification on State placement of migrants in Best Western Hotel
- Davis Thayer Reuse; suggestions gathered, some interesting & new
- Economic Development, Small zoning change
- Police Station Building Cmte, Starting work
- School opens, drive safely
The recording runs about 39 minutes. Let’s listen to my conversation with Jamie on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Town Administrator page -> https://www.franklinma.gov/administrator
Talk Franklin podcast page -> https://anchor.fm/letstalkfranklin
Davis Thayer Reuse Committee agenda & links -> https://www.franklinma.gov/sites/g/files/vyhlif10036/f/agendas/_2023-08-15_davis-thayer_reuse_agenda_.pdf
Notification on migrant temporary housing
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"