This session of the radio show shares my "Talk Franklin" conversation with Town Administrator Jamie Hellen. We had our conversation via the Zoom Conference Bridge.
- Conversation around the following topics:
- Vaccine clinic for kids 3/16
- Hotel has resumed construction
- Franklin For All
- Finance Committee
- Joint Budget Subcommittee
- Storm water fee comes back to the Town Council
The recording runs about 40 minutes, so let’s listen to my conversation with Jamie as we “Talk Franklin”.
Town Council meeting 3/16/2022 agenda ->
Franklin For All survey -> https://mapc.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bDBzodBPnt8a5Ce
Franklin For All web page -> https://www.mapc.org/resource-library/franklin-for-all/
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"