This session of the radio show shares my conversation with several members of the Economic Development “Plus” Committee to talk about the Franklin For All process. We recorded this via the Zoom conference bridge Mar 15, 2022.
- Chair, Melanie Hamblen, Town Council
- Beth Wierling, member of the Planning Board
- Cobi Frongillo, member of the Town Council
- Bruce Hunchard, chair of the Zoning Board of Appeals
The recording runs about 38 minutes, so let’s listen to the conversation about the Franklin For All project and process.
Respond to the survey by April 1 => https://mapc.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bDBzodBPnt8a5Ce
Franklin For All Forum - March 7, 2022
- Transcript => https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WEsjmEFESie06Bx4bAOSxhMbhpY45gsL/view?usp=sharing
- Audio recording => https://franklin-ma-matters.captivate.fm/episode/fm-748-franklin-for-all-forum-03-07-22
- Video recording => https://youtu.be/9fewoumulN4
Franklin For All project page -> https://www.mapc.org/resource-library/franklin-for-all/
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"