This session of the radio show shares the meeting of the Franklin, MA Community Preservation Committee (CPC) conducted on April 5, 2022.
- The CPC approved minutes of the two public hearings conducted in January
- The CPC heard from Town Administrator Jamie Hellen as he presented the draft “master plan” for use of the CPA funds.
- Q&A and discussion clarified points of the report. The committee will get to vote on the budget for FY 2023 later this year (likely May or June)
The recording runs about 41 minutes, so let’s listen to the Franklin’s Community Preservation Committee meeting held April 5, 2022.
Agenda doc including the draft of the “master plan”
Please bookmark the Franklin CPC website: https://www.franklinma.gov/community-preservation-committee
My notes captured via Twitter during the meeting
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"