This session of the radio show shares my conversation with Ted McIntyre, Franklin resident and climate activist. We recorded this via the Zoom conference bridge Thursday, May 19, 2022.
This discussion continues our journey understanding the MA roadmap toward net zero and while it helps me “make sense of climate”, we hope it helps with your understanding as well.
If you have climate questions or Franklin specific climate questions, send them in and we’ll try to answer them in a future session.
The conversation runs about 44 minutes. Let’s listen to my conversation with Ted.
Articles referenced are collected in one PDF
See the page that collects the “Making Sense of Climate” episodes -> https://www.franklinmatters.org/2022/02/making-sense-of-climate-collection.html
Conference committee members (3 from MA House & 3 from MA Senate)
House of Representatives:
- Roy - https://malegislature.gov/Legislators/Profile/JNR1
- Chan - https://malegislature.gov/Legislators/Profile/T_C1
- Jones - https://malegislature.gov/Legislators/Profile/BHJ1
- Barrett - https://malegislature.gov/Legislators/Profile/MJB0
- Creem - https://malegislature.gov/Legislators/Profile/CSC0
- Tarr - https://malegislature.gov/Legislators/Profile/BET0
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"