This session of the radio show shares my "Talk Franklin" conversation with Town Administrator Jamie Hellen and Marketing/Communication Specialist Lily Rivera. We had our conversation via conference bridge.
Topics for this session
Fall Is here
- Oct 1 – Harvest Festival
- Oct 15 - Touch a truck, hydrants painting winners announced (10 AM to 2 PM)
- Oct 19 - Heath fair – Library (3 to 6 PM)
- Oct 22 – Del Carte Fall Gathering (9 AM to noon)
EDC meeting recap
- Franklin For All prioritizations and timeline
- Downtown parking reviewed
- Dean neighborhood separate
- Proposals coming to Council for further discussion and possible action
Town Council teasers
- Municipal aggregation
- Thanks to Alan Earls and to me
The conversation runs about 34 minutes. Let’s listen to my conversation with Jamie and Lily.
Franklin for All webpage
Economic Development Subcommittee recap
Municipal aggregation information
Community & Cultural District calendar https://www.franklinmatters.org/p/blog-page.html
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"