This session of the radio show shares the Town Council meeting held in Council Chambers on Wednesday, September 28, 2022. All 9 members of the Council were present in the Council Chambers
a. Agricultural Commission - Daniel Morse
b. Conservation Commission - Meghann Hagen
c. Council on Aging - Kimberly Mu-Chow
d. Finance Committee - Michael Hamilton
- Approved Request for Proposals for Town Property Containing "South Franklin Congregational Meeting House"
- Voted to table Bylaw Amendment 22-880 as a newer version of that is coming in the next meeting
- Municipal aggregation protects Franklin residents from the proposed NationalGrid electric rate increase
- Touch a truck – Oct 15 (10 AM to 2 PM)
- Red Brick School exterior renovation underway
- State flag resolution request – Oct 19 state legislation (Roy, Rausch, & Spilka) visits Council
- Harvest Festival – Sat Oct 1, rain date Oct 2
- Chair recused himself, Vice-Chair took Council into Executive Session not to return to open meeting
The recording runs about 55 minutes, so let’s listen to the Town Council meeting on September 28, 2022.
Meeting agenda =>
The meeting video is also available for viewing on YouTube https://youtu.be/oZ84NlUKaNE
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"