This session of the radio show shares my "Talk Franklin" conversation with Town Administrator Jamie Hellen. We had our conversation via conference bridge.
Topics for this session
- Municipal aggregation
- Right of First Refusal – Schmidt’s Farm purchase recommended by CPC and public hearing held by Town Council; CPA funding key
- Downtown parking bylaws pending 2nd reading (Nov 2 meeting)
- Dean student parking issues (Chancellor Augustus) did hold first neighborhood alliance meeting
- Election, vote by mail ballots being sent by Town Clerk’s office
The conversation runs about 34 minutes. Let’s listen to my conversation with Jamie
Municipal aggregation information
Town Council meeting video -> https://youtu.be/N6qHB7PJMq8
Town Council meeting audio -> https://www.franklinmatters.org/2022/10/franklin-ma-town-council-mtg-100522.html
Election collection for Nov 8, 2022 -> https://www.franklinmatters.org/2022/10/election-collection-2022-state-election.html
Community & Cultural District calendar https://www.franklinmatters.org/p/blog-page.html
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"