FM #878 - Talk Franklin with Town Administrator Jamie Hellen - 11/10/22
This session of the radio show shares my "Talk Franklin" conversation with Town Administrator Jamie Hellen. We had our conversation via conference bridge.
Topics for this session
- FinCom recap; Minor adjustments $542k on $128m is only .004
- Budget cycle
- SNETT work completed by MA Dept of Conservation & Recreation https://www.mass.gov/orgs/department-of-conservation-recreation
- Town Council teasers
The conversation runs about 25 minutes. Let’s listen to my conversation with Jamie
Town Administrator page -> https://www.franklinma.gov/administrator
Finance Committee notes and links ->
Nov 16, 2022 agenda ->
Economic Development Subcommittee ->
121 Grove St info ->
- Application => https://www.franklinma.gov/sites/g/files/vyhlif6896/f/uploads/2022_09_21_121_grove_street_application.pdf
- Site plan => https://www.franklinma.gov/sites/g/files/vyhlif6896/f/uploads/2022_09_21_121_grove_street_schematic_plan_set.pdf
We are now producing this in collaboration with Franklin.TV and Franklin Public Radio (wfpr.fm) or 102.9 on the Franklin area radio dial.
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
For additional information, please visit Franklinmatters.org/ or www.franklin.news/
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"