This session of the radio show shares my "Talk Franklin" conversation with Town Administrator Jamie Hellen. We had our conversation via conference bridge.
Topics for this session
- FinCom recap; Minor adjustments $542k on $128m is only .004
- Budget cycle
- SNETT work completed by MA Dept of Conservation & Recreation https://www.mass.gov/orgs/department-of-conservation-recreation
- Town Council teasers
The conversation runs about 25 minutes. Let’s listen to my conversation with Jamie
Town Administrator page -> https://www.franklinma.gov/administrator
Finance Committee notes and links ->
Nov 16, 2022 agenda ->
Economic Development Subcommittee ->
121 Grove St info ->
- Application => https://www.franklinma.gov/sites/g/files/vyhlif6896/f/uploads/2022_09_21_121_grove_street_application.pdf
- Site plan => https://www.franklinma.gov/sites/g/files/vyhlif6896/f/uploads/2022_09_21_121_grove_street_schematic_plan_set.pdf
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"