FM #760 - Talk Franklin - 03/25/22
This session of the radio show shares my "Talk Franklin" conversation with Town Administrator Jamie Hellen. We had our conversation via the Zoom Conference Bridge.
Conversation around the following topics:
Community engagement/discussion this week
- Critical Conversations - social media
- Franklin Newcomers - Jamie & Sara
- FY 2023 budget model previewed at Joint Budget Subcommittee
- School budget hearing held 3/22, vote scheduled for April 12 meeting
- FinCom budget hearings over 4 nights May 9-12
- Town Council budget hearings 2 nights May 25-26
Franklin For All - survey open through April 1
The recording runs about 22 minutes, so let’s listen to my conversation with Jamie as we “Talk Franklin”.
Town of Franklin meeting calendar -> https://www.franklinma.gov/calendar
Franklin For All survey -> https://mapc.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bDBzodBPnt8a5Ce
Franklin For All web page -> https://www.mapc.org/resource-library/franklin-for-all/
We are now producing this in collaboration with Franklin.TV and Franklin Public Radio (wfpr.fm) or 102.9 on the Franklin area radio dial.
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
For additional information, please visit Franklinmatters.org/ or www.franklin.news/
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"