This session of the radio show shares my "Talk Franklin" conversation with Town Administrator Jamie Hellen. We had our conversation via conference bridge.
Topics for this session
- EDC prioritized their ‘short list’ at Aug 10 meeting
- Green community & Cultural Council presentations at August 17 Town Council meeting
- Dean College President/Chancellor scheduled for the Sep 7 Council meeting
- 5 year fiscal outlook published
- #1 complaint to the Town - speeding
The conversation runs about 33 minutes. Let’s listen to my conversation with Jamie.
Franklin for All webpage ->
Cultural Council presentation -> https://www.franklinma.gov/sites/g/files/vyhlif6896/f/uploads/8b._fcc_presentation.pdf
Green Community presentation -> https://www.franklinma.gov/sites/g/files/vyhlif6896/f/uploads/8b._green_community_presentation_0.pdf
Green Community story map https://www.franklinma.gov/administrator/pages/green-community
5 year fiscal outlook ->
Town budget page https://www.franklinma.gov/town-budget
Community & Cultural District calendar https://www.franklinmatters.org/p/blog-page.html
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"