This session of the radio show shares my introductory conversation with the Town of Franklin Conservation Agent Breka Li Goodlander, CWS, PWS. We had our conversation via conference bridge.
Topics for this session
- Background on Breeka Li’s road to Franklin
- Role of a Conservation Agent; protection of wetlands, etc.
- Beaver institute training underway
- Liaison for community on potential issues with management of open space & wetlands, invasive species, 100-200 foot guidelines
- Typical day of an agent: office work, field work & lots of liaison work
The conversation runs about 13 minutes. Let’s listen to my conversation with Breeka Li
Conservation page -> https://www.franklinma.gov/conservation
Contact info -> Conservation Agent/Natural Resource Protection Manager
Open Space & Recreation plan update https://www.franklinma.gov/conservation/pages/2023-open-space-and-recreation-plan-update
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"