FM #947 - Franklin (MA) Town Council Mtg - 02/15/23
This session of the radio show shares the Town Council meeting held in Council Chambers on Wednesday, February 15, 2023. 8 members of the Council were present in the Council Chambers (Pellegri absent).
Three key items regarding money were all approved by 8-0-1 votes (8 for, none against, 1 absent (Pellegri))
- Resolution 23-18: FY23 Capital Improvement Plan
- Resolution 23-19: Free Cash to Stabilization Accounts Transfers
- Resolution 23-20: Water Retained Earnings Transfer to Water Main Capital Project R19-05
The two referrals to the Planning Board on Inclusionary Zoning were also moved forward after some clarification questions by the Councilors were answered by TA Jamie Hellen or Bryan Taberner, Director of Planning and Community Development.
- Zoning Bylaw Amendment 23-889: A Zoning Bylaw to Amend the Franklin Town Code at Chapter 185, Attachment 7., Part VI, Use Regulation Schedule: Residential Uses - Referral to the Planning Board
- Zoning Bylaw Amendment 23-890: A Zoning Bylaw to Amend the Franklin Town Code at Chapter 185, Section 5 - Referral to the Planning Board
The recording runs 2 and 38 minutes. Let’s listen to the Town Council meeting on February 15, 2023.
The complete agenda doc -> https://www.franklinma.gov/sites/g/files/vyhlif6896/f/agendas/feb_15_2023_agenda.pdf
The Franklin TV video is available for replay -> https://www.youtube.com/live/TxINM8EMueg?feature=share
One PDF with my Twitter thread of notes is available here -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e3mWHu8EEyeIooV0ryedEmH-aY3hdmGY/view?usp=share_link
We are now producing this in collaboration with Franklin.TV and Franklin Public Radio (wfpr.fm) or 102.9 on the Franklin area radio dial.
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
For additional information, please visit Franklinmatters.org/ or www.franklin.news/
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"